Monday, March 7, 2011

Item #28


Taking advantage of our amazingly long 9-day carnival break, I've decided to get started with my Bucket List's item #28: "...a picture every day for a year". Sounds exciting, doesn't it? I shot this first picture near my house, just before sunset. I am planning on keeping this up but it is astounding how much discipline is needed to be consistent on simple daily tasks. Every time I try to do push-ups and sit-ups before heading to bed there is a temptation to just go to sleep. I guess little things take their toll... I figure if I can force myself to exercise my muscles every night, I can most definitely push down a camera button. These pictures are going to my PicasaWeb album. I'll make the link available on this blog. Feel free to download and pass on :-)


Update: Here is today's picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment